A skin nourishing balm with a sweet floral blend of Lavender and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils. With other key ingredients such as Mango Butter and Castor Oil, this 100% natural Hand Balm leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Handmade in the West of Ireland.
A little of this rich balm goes a long way, so massage a small amount onto hands, nails & cuticles as required. Suitable for all skin types, but remember to do a patch test on a small area when using for the first time. Always use clean hands when applying this product to preserve the quality of its natural ingredients.
External use only. Avoid eye area.
60ml | 2 fl.oz amber glass jar
Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, (Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Limonene – components of essential oil).
• Mango Butter – High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid. Rich in antioxidants, protective.
• Apricot Oil – Light weight + easily absorbed into skin. High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
• Shea Butter – High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid. Source of Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant known for its rejuvenating properties.
• Castor Oil – High in the Omega 9 fatty acid Ricinoleic Acid. An excellent humectant which locks in moisture.
• Lavender – Skin balancing + regulating. Imparts a restorative + calming effect
• Ylang Ylang – Rebalances sebum production. Imparts sense of calm + balance.
Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free